thank you so much for all your support this year. we are taking a much needed break from december 22, 2022 - january 3, 2023. all orders placed in the mean time will resume shipping january 3rd. thank you for understanding + allowing us this time with our families.
wishing you the coziest holidays | g+i
all orders placed 12/22 and prior, have shipped or can be picked up in the new year. All orders placed after 12/22 will ship resuming 1/3/2023.
need candles now?
consider purchasing a e-gift card HERE or check out a local g+i stockist HERE
i still have not received my order... what happens now.
we are so very sorry that you still have not received your order yet. unfortunately, due to the holiday rush, they are experiencing delays. we promise if there was a way to speed this up, we would. here are some things to do before contacting USPS, UPS or g+i (there probably is not anything we can do to help, except wait):
- under your tracking page, click the dropdown box "tracking history". this shows that your package is moving + its latest updates. please note this is also the only tracking information we can see on our end, too.
- in the same bottom section, click the dropdown box "text + email updates". enter your information, and sign up for tracking updates. some customers have reported after doing this that their package started moving quicker. (we do not have proof, but this is worth a shot!)
- if you have not received your order after 45 days of your shipping confirmation, please notify us at email@example.com
- please be kind to all small businesses + postal services. we are doing our best this holiday season + appreciate your kindness.
when is your shipping cutoff?
- while we will ship until 12/21, we recommend ordering by 12/15 for best chances of christmas delivery. we do not guarantee any christmas delivery this year.
how long will my order take to ship?
we plan to have a 1-2 business day shipping turn-around time, plus transit times which will vary.
*please keep in mind that shipping carries will be overloaded with packages this season, and we cannot control what happens after we hand it over. we only have the same tracking information as you do, and cannot change the delivery address once shipped.
why is shipping so expensive?
- the shipping costs on our website reflect the cost UPS charges us to ship. we do not add any extra costs to this number such as handling fees or any other charges. when we offer "free shipping" UPS still charges us to ship your package, but we cover the costs for you. please understand that we cannot cover the shipping cost on every order, but will always cover shipping on domestic orders of $100+ or free local pickup for the nashville area
if you do not see your answers here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org