The pumpkin patch has opened, your boots are out of storage, and the beloved PSL is back — it must be fall! Light this candle at the first signs of the changing season for an instant hit of autumn allure. It’s replete with delicious notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, and clove, and rounded out with hints of vanilla, cardamom, and nutmeg to make you fall even more in love with the popular scent and the transitional season that inspired it.
- Jar notes: Pumpkin, cinnamon, clove
- Full notes: Pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, vanilla, cardamom, nutmeg
Our standard candles are hand-poured into amber glass jars with a minimalistic modern label, and a black metal lid. The standard candle is our most popular size, and is best suited for coffee tables, nightstands, countertops - basically everywhere!
Diameter: 2.75 in
Height: 3.75 in
Net Wt: 7.5 oz
Burn time: 45-50 hours
Our mini candles are hand-poured into amber glass jars with modern minimalist labels and a black metal lid. The mini candle is perfect for testing a new scent, or small spaces such as your desk or guest bathroom.
Diameter: 2.25 in
Height: 2.75 in
Net Wt: 3.5 oz
Burn time: 20-25 hours
- Trim your wick! Always trim your wick to ¼” before lighting (we recommend using a wick trimmer).
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of your jar to prevent your candle from tunneling. This is especially important for your first burn, as soy wax has “memory” + will follow this pattern for the following burns.
- Please follow the burning instructions on the bottom of your candle container. Never leave a candle burning unattended or near flammable objects.
- Stop burning your candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
gold + ivy candles are made in Nashville, TN with 100% American-grown soy wax for a clean and eco-friendly burn. We use lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Our candles are always vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free, so that you never have to sacrifice health for home fragrance.